10.000 dwg blocks free.

gtiddia

I dunno

you give a guy a hard time, then sulk when he's been put off by your comments :roll:

gtiddia, I'd be interested in seeing your site. I have worked in process control, a field where we seem to encounter an amount of Italian work. I have had to re-draught drawings from Italian standards to English before. Your site would be of interest to me :)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• gtiddia

• Strix

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm in Cagliari, Sardinia. :)

I'm sure you already know my website, but if you need some help or traslation I'm here. Open a post in Cadtutor and I will help you.

http://www.cad3000.it

Excuse me if you had waste your time.

I paid a very quick visit to the website. Is there a way to see a larger preveiw of a block? I would be interested in seeing a little more detail.

Preview is a gif (300x300 or more pixel ). After registration is possible to navigate in the directory of "blocchi" or search in the search engine with italians words.

The attach is the result.

In every row there are blocks with name, author, date, id, cost (in free credits), preview (click to enlarge) , comments, dwg zipped, numbers of download, insert date, dxf zipped, numbers of download, insert date. 250 credits per day is the limit of the daily download. That's all.

If you want to register please send me an email with your username: I give you extra credits to test the website.

Thank you..

cad3000.jpg

I'll return to your website later this morning and register. I am interested in checking out the detail of some of your blocks. And, in the process, maybe I'll learn a little bit of Italian. Thanks. :)

Ok, you're welcome :)

The english translation is near to the end, but the quality is very poor :( Automatic traslation give me words without sense... but users maybe help me to find right words.

Learn italian? Yes, sure. I help you, ask me what you want in english and I traslate (if I understand:oops:)

Successo!

I registered this morning and have already started to take a look around. The blocks I did check out (pergola) looked to be highly detailed and very well done. My compliments. I did my first search too (Cerca un blocko). Already learning a little Italian too! :)

Well! Welcome to the community :)

The search engine it's called "Cerca un blocco" (one block it's called "blocco", two or more "blocchi" ).

Hope that you find more and more "blocchi" :)

I give you some credits for yours tests, thank you!

No, I'm an engineer and I work in an italian public administration (public project in sports like sports hall, swimming pools, trasports like underground parkings, ports etc.)

And you?

Not an engineer! I'm a cad design draftsman with a small specialty chemical manufacturing company responsible for all of its process piping and instrumentation diagrams, process flow diagrams, building layouts (process, office and lab), and anything else anybody here wants drawn. I try to be all things to all people.

I did work in the civil engineering field for a short time as well as in highway/railroad design and wastewater treatment for municipalities and industry (in a previous life).

What an experience! I started working like Cad designer with a hvac society, and 3d designer for landscape simulations. Now I've no time to dedicate to CAD, but it's a real passion..