General Statistics

Lee Mac

Is there any chance we could have a section in the user profile page with "General Statistics" like they have over at the Swamp? Rather interesting :)

Cheers

Lee

Next you'll want a photo spread too.

haha, well, I just thought it would be an interesting section to gain additional info on members :)

it comes from a software upgrade, which CT has already said we're not having any time soon

what in particular did you want to glean from it? :huh:

I just thought it would be interesting to see at what times different members frequent the forums, and which forums they spend most time in etc etc.

Why are you so against it?

If this is an open question, I would be against it because I don't particularly care for people snooping around in my business. So I pose this question... Why are you so interested in what other people do?

If this is an open question, I would be against it because I don't particularly care for people snooping around in my business. So I pose this question... Why are you so interested in what other people do?

touché Larry

Why are you so against it? :unsure:

:huh: I'm not *confused*

the current software doesn't facilitate this function, it requires an upgrade as I've pointed out

If it's my stats you're interested in, just ask *shrugs*

**Warning** Please ensure tongue is firmly inserted in cheek before reading this post. Failure to do so may result in raised blood pressure or undue stress on the User's keyboard.

Allow me to make some generalizations which may or may not be correct. I would propose that Lee Mac, with his affinity for code/lisp's, tends to see the world as a stream of data, and a request like this is as natural as asking to open a window to let in the breeze.

Conversely, Strix views the world as a place to keep her beagle. No true animosity here, just completly different viewpoints.

Conversely, Strix views the world as a place to keep her beagle. No true animosity here, just completly different viewpoints.
:P I can't keep him in cyberspace though :P

I'm also well known for always wanting to know 'why?' and 'how?', and always thinking beyond the obvious, so if somebody wants knobs and whistles on the site, there must be a reason for it... somewhere... surely? :unsure: