Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee Mac

• AQucsaiJr

• fuqua

• tony barretto

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how to use find command in lisp programming

You cannot use the FIND command in a LISP program, this command is not accessible using LISP; instead, you would need to accomplish your task using such functions as ssget (with an appropriate selection set filter list), wcmatch / vl-string-search / vl-string-position. All of these functions are documented in the Visual LISP IDE Help.

how can i use the find and zoom programe in num.lsp by lee mac

i would like to verify each num in to check wether it is already enter previously in the drawing . i dont want any two numbers to be same

• 1 month later...

hi after a very long break,

i am working on DBCONNECT in which i am using excel file for link it to my drawing object(cable numbers), i am using autocad2010 64bit and excel 2010 64bit.i am using the necessary driver required as specifed, but when i connect to excel spreadsheet thru DBCONNECT it open in READ ONLY mode , hence i cannot edit the excel file from within autocad, whereas with access this is possible. can u please help me with this

thanks

Re: FIND command in lisp routine. See Lee's reply in post #122.

Re: Excel file and DBCONNECT. Can you explain why you are using DBCONNECT rather than a DATALINK to bridge the connection between an AutoCAD drawing and an Excel spreadsheet?

• 2 years later...