.dwg to .pdf not working

chelsea1307

I use autocads dwg to pdf plotting with 09 autocad and 06 adobe to view them. For some reason any plots to pdf s that i try dont work at. I have no errors from autocad but get one from adobe and then get a white rectangle instead of what should have been plotted. Weve used cutepdf writer before but decided to use this one. I can open pdfs i made yesterday and last week just not ones ive made today. I installed updates for adobe and it continues to tell me to restart even though i have 4 or 5 times already, ccould that be my problem>? but why can i still open other pdfs if adobe is the problem? any suggestions would be great.

At first blush I'd say that the problem with the adobe update does not hamper the ability to read PDF's at all, simply to create them. And if you were to attach one of the PDF's you're having trouble's with we likely couldn't open them either. A quick check would be to try creating one with cutePDF. If it absolutely must be created with acrobat, I'd try uninstalling then reinstalling your acrobat software, with a restart in between.