sky background, Textures

jasoooon

I have autoCAD 2007 en 2009 but i mostly use the 2007 version cuss the buttons are al mixed up in 2009.

For school i have to make some renders etc...

But to get a good one i want to use skybackground...

The problem isn ow that in 2007 i can't find skybackground (maby bc its not yet included, but i know 2008 has it) and in 2009 i'm not able to turn it on...

What could i do... is there a reason why i can't turn it on, is there also a "command" for skybackground...

You would be of great help

Thx

• 6 months later...

What do you like. Im starting a texture site and getting input on what people want. I am shooting and cutting out everything by hand right now I have 50 images on Texturefly. Feedback would be good though.

What do you like. Im starting a texture site and getting input on what people want. I am shooting and cutting out everything by hand right now I have 50 images on Texturefly. Feedback would be good though.

Being in the Architectural realm, textures of varying cmu blocks, bricks, cement textures, and roofing materials (Asphalt shingles, Terra cotta, Standing seam, etc.) would be helpful. Sands and varying stones (pebbles, cinders, river stones, stratta) would be helpful for exterior building materials and sidewalks. What would be your site when it is up? Will it also be able to be utilized by Sketchup and Revit? These are two programs my employer is tangling with using or have used recently.

Right now its strictly for doing compositing in Photoshop. When I do the tileable textures it will be tiffs so it would be compatable with everything, I am thinking of doing some of my images as a model format (like RPC but better) Im doing some research on that now...

• 5 weeks later...
Being in the Architectural realm, textures of varying cmu blocks, bricks, cement textures, and roofing materials (Asphalt shingles, Terra cotta, Standing seam, etc.) would be helpful. Sands and varying stones (pebbles, cinders, river stones, stratta) would be helpful for exterior building materials and sidewalks. What would be your site when it is up? Will it also be able to be utilized by Sketchup and Revit? These are two programs my employer is tangling with using or have used recently.

I am going to get started on architectural textures in a couple weeks. Im just thinking of how I am going to tackle it. but I think I might start out with cmu and stone (faux stone like cultured stone, eldorado, coronado etc.) I am also shooting foliage next week in California so we should get some nice stuff. Cross your fingers for sun!!:geek: