About Line

musyas

Can anyone figure what is this all about. If I make a single LINE with a thickness(width of 20) then the output view is normal rectangular shape, what should i fix to make it as normal line with a normal thickness??

PS: Sorry for Bad english

Sounds like you are using Pline (polyline) that has a width of something other than "0". Try typing PLINEWID at the command line and setting it to zero. Does that solve your problem?

OR...

The line is being assigned a width that was set in the Layer Properties Manager. Did you bother to check?

What i mean when i'm making a single polyline with a widht of 20, it turns it into rectungular.. just like in the second image..

I see no images. Maybe I've been temporarily struck blind.

Reset PLINEWID to "0". You'll end up with a line that has no width and thus it won't look like a rectangle. That should solve your problem.

If you have a bunch of lines that have width already then use the Pedit command with the Multiple option. Select all the polylines and reset the width to "0".

musyas:

If FILLMODE is set to 0 then a polyline with a width other than zero will take on the appearance of a rectangle.

Thank you! you're nice!

Must be referring to eldon.:roll:

I was nice...once. I promised never to let it happen again.