2008 Plot question

MackyMac

Hello,

What is the procedure to combine individual drawing into a set? (5-one page files into 1-five page file) We have a new plotter that can produce collated sets and I am not sure on the procedure. I was able to send a 3 page PDF file and ask the plotter for 3 sets. The plotter produced 3 sets of my PDF. Thanks for your help and support for this newbie!

MackyMac:unsure:

I think what your asking for is publish. First create a pagesetup designation the plotter and all other pertinent information. Then type publish in the command line. When it brings up the dialog box you can click on the button in the top left corner to add dwgs. With the dwg you created the pagesetup as your first dwg you can shift-select all the dwgs (from bottom to top) and set your page setup for all of them. now arrange them in your prefered order, and in the bottom right you can select how many copies you want. then hit the publish button and your good to go.