Emails/Autocad Info Deleted

Ritch7

Is there any way to back emails which were deleted yesterday, they had vital information about some old AutoCAD drawings,

The emails were in my 2006 folder when it all came about, but I deleted the emails yesterday in office outlook 2007. Thinking I wouldn’t need it, now today the day after all hell has just broken loose and serious money is going to be potentially lost!

Can anyone help, is there any tools/downloads that could possibly do it and restore them; I am not running any backups. On this machine.

if anyone can help you're are a life saver.:)

Can I ask if the email (and the drawing file contained within it) was opened at any time fairly recently prior to deleting it yesterday?

Also, doesn't Outlook have a recycle bin called Deleted Items?

no NBC i wouldnt have opened it, i would have thought i would never have to use it, but typical i need to now! MAJOR :)

thanks anyway mate.

no i wish it was simple, it seems that whoever set it up, proberly my gf set it to when you delete an email it deletes it from the bin permantly aswell when exiting outlook!

thanks tho. :)

This is interesting. I took a look at the link NBC provided above. Then I opened Outlook and looked under Mailbox in Deleted Items. The screen to the right didn't show anything. I then clicked on Tools > Recover Deleted Items and lo and behold a window comes up with the heading Recover Deleted Items From - Deleted Items. Imagine my surprise to see 37 deleted emails listed stretching back to July 14th! Maybe there is hope yet for Ritch7? It's worth a try.

Is there any way to back emails which were deleted yesterday

If you are on an Exchange server, ask your sysadmin to restore your mailbox folder from the day before you deleted these emails.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your suggestions, no I tired the recover bin option and there was nothing in there, and it's one of my home computers so the server stuff wouldn’t apply, I could look into a system restore etc but it's ok I found earlier versions of what I was after and after about a day’s work managed to get them up to date with what I lost!

But just like to say thanks for everyone’s help, it was appreciated.

:)