Revit - 10 minute house video

James

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i have issues with video's like this. they really tend to give a false impression of how "easy" things are in Revit. Sure if you have every family you could ever need then you could do this but not all projects are the same and certainly you will be requried to make certain families to do the job.

Also, Revit families do not always work straight out of the box either. Example, when the front stairs were placed in, the top of the stringer protruded above the deck level, not standard construction. Also on the lower roof, there were no end gable boards placed.

How long did the render take to produce, that along would be longer than ten minutes.

Don't get me wrong, for a quick idea on how a project might look then this is great, just not a realistic indicator of time.

I face clients on a daily basis that have been promised things like this from their relsellers which only leeds to dissapointment when the reality hits. If only it were this quick and easy!!:huh:

"Revit - 10 minute house video"

Although when you read it, he tells you he took 2 years to finally get round to actually doing it. lol.

Revit - Time saving and efficient.