Just like to say.....

Manic_d

.....thank you very much for having me & making me feel welcome here; great site, great members, thanks again.

All the best,

Manic_D

It is participation by such people as yourself that makes the site work as well as it does. So give yourself a pat on the back as well. All for one...one for all!

• 2 months later...
.....thank you very much for having me & making me feel welcome here; great site, great members, thanks again.

All the best,

Manic_D

We all enjoy our visits to cadtutor.net, we are always learning at cadtutor.net. We always welcome newcomers to the forums.

Thanks for joining the forums and, please post when you feel something might be of some help, any help! :wink:

Curious, where are you posting from?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone.

Thanks for joining the forums and, please post when you feel something might be of some help, any help! :wink:

Curious, where are you posting from?

Thank you, very kind. I live in England if that's what you mean.:D

Hi Mate, you will enjoy and learn a lot here there's a lot of experienced and genius guys in this forum that will help you in your problems. I'm one of those guy who always ask for help.