The future of CADTutor

CADTutor

CADMaster: Brand spanking new video tutorials have recently been added to the CADTutor website. Check them out.

I have seen them. They are very nice, I suggested that so that CADTutor can take a load off of his shoulder.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CADTutor

• ReMark

• CADMASTER1128

• Zorg

Are you volunteering? Here's a chance to show us your stuff. LIVE! It's Satuday Night with CADMaster!! It would help if you're name was Mike as it would have a much better 'ring' to it. CADMaster Mike! Heeeeerrrrreeee's Mikey!

You're knowledge and power grows stronger every day young Skywalker. Plus you look good in a suit. CADTutor needs to put a fresh face forward. Can't use mine as it would scare most visitors away. LOL

You're knowledge and power grows stronger every day young Skywalker. Plus you look good in a suit. CADTutor needs to put a fresh face forward. Can't use mine as it would scare most visitors away. LOL

Well as long as it is accepted I have no problem starting a series of tutorials.

I've got no problem with the site adding tutorials from a commercial source as they are

paying for the privilliage (Spelling check) of their content to be shown, and plus if they're

paying that means only 1 thing in my book, it helps to pay for the maintenance, and

contiued upkeep of the site, so i say go for it.

I am currently setting up a new system here at CADTutor that will allow members to create and publish their own content. The application is a multi-blogging platform (Wordpress MU to be precise). Members who wish to contribute articles, tutorials or any other relevant content may ask for a CADTutor blog. The system isn't quite ready yet but I should be making an announcement in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

I am currently setting up a new system here at CADTutor that will allow members to create and publish their own content. The application is a multi-blogging platform (Wordpress MU to be precise). Members who wish to contribute articles, tutorials or any other relevant content may ask for a CADTutor blog. The system isn't quite ready yet but I should be making an announcement in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

Oh.. that would be interesting.... *daydreams on Tigers Top Tip Blog*

I can't wait to see this all set-up. Thanks for doing that. As Tiger said "This will be interesting to see what people create.