762 SHX AutoCAD Fonts

tzframpton

I believe it the ARCH or ARCH01 they do not have "( )" Parathesis and i thought i could put them in but could not find a program to open the font file. Great Fonts by the way....

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joyyoj

• ReMark

• tzframpton

• eldon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but could not find a program to open the font file.

The .SHX files are compiled, so are difficult to work with unless you are a computer. Humans have to work with .SHP files. Have a look in Express Tools, and there is a programme that works from your OS command line which converts .SHX files to .SHP files. :D

Hello Gaspras!!! Haven't had time to troubleshoot, sorry. :(

Just posting in case there are updates to this thread about when these files will be accessible again. This collection would be great resource (especially for those w/new computers at work who didn't manage to get everything off the old ones before having it retrieved by IT :oops:)

• 3 months later...

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at http://www.tannarzane.com Port 80

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you see where it says "Page 6 of 6" just below my post? Click "First" which will take you to the first page. Now read the very first post, and you'll notice a link that you click and it will begin the download.

The fonts belong in AutoCAD's own font folder since I believe none of them is a TrueType font. TrueType fonts would normally be installed in the Windows fonts folder.

Did you close AutoCAD before putting the fonts in the folder?

If you did when you restarted AutoCAD and opened up your drawing did you use the STYLE command to load one of the fonts?