Pipe Rise/Run in MEP

Glengoyne

I was recently upgraded to a 64bit pc at work and in doing this we had to move from MEP2008 to MEP2009.

In MEP 2008 I used to model pipes with a 'run' for drainage with no problems and when selecting the pipe command to start modelling, a pop up dialogue box would appear letting me alter system, pipe size, elevation etc.

However, In MEP2009, when I select pipes to model I get NO dialogue box and I can only alter systems etc after the pipe run is modelled unless I change them at the command prompt. When setting the 'rise/run settings' to 1/20, the pipes remain horizontal when modelled which is no use as I need to see if my pipe will turn under my structure.

Question 1: Does anyone know how to get my dialogue box back or is this some change in MEP that doesn't help? (I've checked my ATTDIA and it's set to show dialogue boxes).

Question 2: Does anyone know of any other settings that need to be adjusted to let me show the run in my piping?

Cheers

Glengoyne