AutoCAD MEP 2010 Product Update 1 Now Available

Toby Smith

This is to let everyone know that the Product Update 1 (Product Updates are formerly known as Service Packs) is now available via Live Update via the Communication Center in the product. This Update will also be available soon on the AutoCAD MEP Services & Support page.

Thanks,

Toby Smith, PE, LEED AP

AutoCAD MEP Product Manager

This is for all users of AutoCAD MEP 2010. The Product Update (also known in the past as Service Pack) provides an update to resolve items that have been identified by internal and external testing.

Users of any version of the product should always make sure they have installed the latest Product Update available for that product. I posted my message to let users know there is a Product Update available for AutoCAD MEP 2010.

Hope that helps,

Toby

• 4 months later...

Toby:

I have AutoCAD MEP 2010. Use Cad Duct and FabPro 3rd party programs. Correct me if I'm wrontg, I was told there was some way of drawing a router line, which is basically a 3d pline, once done AutoCAD will be able to apply 3d piping, is that true?