Dstv

krishnakumar

HI ,

what is DGN files.

What is the full form of DSTV

Let me know a DGN can convert to DSTV file .

There is any additional software needed for creating DSTV, besides autocad 2007

OR Please advise me about dgn,dstv,enc

Regards,

K.K

From Wikipedia:

"DGN (Design) is the name used for CAD file formats supported by Bentley Systems' Microstation and Intergraph's Interactive Graphics Design System (IGDS) CAD programs."

CNC - Computer Numerical Controlled

The ability to operate machine tools via sophisticated CAD/CAM programs. From Wikipedia:

"The programs produce a computer file that is interpreted to extract the commands needed to operate a particular machine, and then loaded into the CNC machines for production."

I found this at the Tekla International website regarding DSTV files:

"DSTV format is an industrial standard defined by the German Steel Construction Association."

• 5 years later...
Are you still looking to,export to dstv?

What are the chances that someone who posted a question in 2009 is still waiting for a reply six years later? Let's get real shall we. Please stop dredging up these old threads. Thank you.

Thanks for your feedback. I hadn't realised that it was so long ago. Having said that I recently got a reply from someone who posted four years ago so it can happen.

It's still a subject that has not been resolved so I'm interested to meet people with DSTV issues.

I'm a skeptic at heart. Post necromancy is frowned upon.

If you do have something worthwhile to share regarding the topic (re: DSTV) then post the links here and remove your email address from the other two threads you dredged up.