Paperspace " Blotch " Hatch

PhAntoMAMD

Hi All.

Having some issues with paperspace. I am working on a fairly detailed drawing, with numerous layers and blocks within blocks. When I am in model space the building layout is perfect, and all is how I want it. But as soon as I go into paperspace with my company page setup, a huge "blotch" like solid hatch appears. I have tried everything from exploding the block, and then blocking it up again, to even auditing the drawing. Nothing Works!! I am on a fairly tight deadline, so any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Blotch Hatch.jpg

I have tried activating the viewport, and changing the hatch scale, and that doesn't work. I have even changed the hatch from solid to a normal ANSI31 Hatch. Nothing works. I have attached an image excluding the titleblock and job details for obvious reasons, but that is what appears in paperspace.

Its on a seperate layer within the block. Freezing the hatch doesn't work either. The Graphics Card was my initial thought. Its an Nvidia Quadro FX 1000. Ancient Card I know, but it is the only CAD Machine in the office. Would use my Dell XPS Laptop but cant get access onto the company server. Checked the drivers for the Quadro and all seem to be up to date.

Checked the hatch boundry and all was ok. Dont know why that happened? But the problem has been solved by restarting the drawing along with alot of overtime!!

Thanks for the help.