Top Posters In This Topic

• alanjt

• kevynm

• Lee Mac

• gilsoto13

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alanjt

I maybe slow here but I see your first post in this thread and the GIF file showing what and how the CopyText.lsp works but when I look in the code box above, I only see the intor information in the scrollable box and I do not see a download link to the lisp to try it out. Am I supposed to do something special to grab the code or .lsp file somewhere in the forum?

Looking forward to trying this util out, I have just the drawing I need it for. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Alanjt

Hello. I am very new to this web forum (well any really) - not too bad with lisp - but a bit simplistic I think would be the way of putting it.

I am trying at the moment to write a lisp to take a text line and put it into a mtext which is in an attribute in a dynamic block. This information has to be extractable afterwards. It seems that in the enterty list from the attribute there are 2 (assoc 1) entries. One is for the attribute and one for the nested. Can't seem to get both to change. I am hoping that your routeen holds the answer. But I am not sure how to get the routeen - the box in the forum that seems to hold the code runs out after your history. Can I have the code? or maybe a bit of help with dealing with nested mtext.

Regards Rod

• 1 month later...

I'm in the same boat as the last two posts. Apparently the LISP routine has been removed to my knowledge. If anyone can repost it that would be appreciated. Thanks!!

• 7 months later...

alanjt,

I didn't have any doubts you would reattach the code once you knew it was missing. I just wanted to use "Where's the beef?"

alanjt,

I didn't have any doubts you would reattach the code once you knew it was missing. I just wanted to use "Where's the beef?"

Can't blame you. That commercial was pretty damn funny.

Yeah my great grandfather really liked his stuff. :P

Well, if I wasn't still in my twenties, I might find offense to that. LoL

Since when did time change the 'kickassery' of music?

Well, if I wasn't still in my twenties, I might find offense to that. LoL

Yeah... and I have spring football practice today after school. :lol:

liar.jpg

Since when did time change the 'kickassery' of music?

Seriously though, it hasn't; some of my favorite music was made before 'my time'.

Yeah... and I have spring football practice today after school. :lol:

LoL

Out of curiosity, how old do you think I am?

LoL

Out of curiosity, how old do you think I am?

Admittedly, it was just a guesstimate, but given what I do know about you personally (as little as that may be) I thought for sure you were in your (early?) thirties. :oops:

If in fact you are only in your twenties, I owe you a legitimate apology, and a compliment... you're one of the single, most responsible, and mature twenty-somethings I've every met. For me, that's saying something; being a US Army Officer I've known Soldiers that possessed such a *rare* set of qualities.

No matter your age; you're a man of character, and that is always appreciated. :)