render and camera issues

Fairmount

Hello everyone. This is the third time I try to post this message. The site seems to think I'm a bot of some sort.

Anyway, when I render this model I'm currently working with, things look very strange. Since the site wont allow me to post a link to an image, nor an actual image, I'll do my best to describe the problem. In stead of covering an entire solid in the chosen material, only parts of it is covered. Something like this:

_____ ______

I IIII IIIIIIIIIII

I III IIIIIIIIIII

I II IIIIIIIIIII

------- --------

The left one being what the rendered image looks like, and the right-hand one being what's intended. I hope you guys understand what I mean.

Also, when using the Fly feature, I try to click the crosshair slightly to one side of where it is. In stead, I'm sent tens of thousands of units to that side, sending me very far away from the model, and where I want to look. Again, I hope my description makes sense.

I hope someone has the solution to my problems, thanks in advance!

Fairmount,

You can't attach links until you have 10 posts, but you can attach images, as long as they are no more than 800 x 600 pixels and less than 250kb. Try resizing your image and post again.

• 1 month later...

Hey Fairmount did you or anyone else resolve your rendering issue?

When i,m redering i'm getting the exact same results!!!.....

Any suggestions regarding a solution or why ACAD 2004 does this?

• 2 weeks later...

i too have this problem some times

but on another computer that is the same and running the same cad profile setup, the only thing that is different is the graphics card in the machine it will work fine with the drawing

was going to look into it over the next month