cute eng

hi

i want to be sure about hight width and depth

i think

w=153

h=175

d=92

it is right ??

and how can i draw the angle 70 ?? which i draw a circle around it and quastion mark ?

20091117.jpg

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cute eng

• JD Mather

• ReMark

• lulumara

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Height refers to how tall something is.

Length is usually the longer of the two other dimensions.

Width or depth (terms are interchangeable) would be the shorter of the two other dimensions.

Does that work for you?

Height refers to how tall something is.

Length is usually the longer of the two other dimensions.

Width or depth (terms are interchangeable) would be the shorter of the two other dimensions.

Does that work for you?

so u mean im right ??

sure it for me coz i put the threat :o

how i make the angle 70

Just out of curiosity - how much instruction have you gottten on using CAD software? Did you professor just give these assignments without any formal instruction and expect you to figure it out on your own?

There are many ways to create the 70° angle. My preference would be to simply create a vertical line and then rotate 20° rather than fool with the other methods.

You can rotate by clicking the line and select the grip at the location of rotation center and right mouse button select rotate and then follow the command line prompts. This method seems to be the easiest for beginners.

BTW - I think if I were just starting out learning CAD for mechanical type models like this I would learn one of the next generation CAD programs like Autodesk Inventor rather than AutoCAD. In Inventor you model like the real world part and then the software creates your orthographic projections for you. Students can download Inventor for free from http://www.autodesk.com/edcommunity (nearly 1 million members) and register to activate free 13-month license.

I'm not sure I make out the numbers, but I get

125+(60/2)+28=183

ohh my god !!!

i started and i finshed top view little bit i finish the front :cry:

i think again and i get

w=153

h=157

d=92

who can give me the right numbers ?

...who can give me the right numbers ?

Where is your professor in all of this process? This is simple math. Do my numbers add up or not (keep in mind that I can't be sure of your fuzzy scan).

Where is your professor in all of this process? This is simple math. Do my numbers add up or not (keep in mind that I can't be sure of your fuzzy scan).

he didnt give us these number we shluld got it

he didnt give us these number we shluld got it

I suggest that you count it yourself, and then trust your own answer. Like with your thread from a few days ago, noone here is interested in doing your homework for you. Specific questions yes, a nudge in the right direction yes, a full blown dwg ready to hand to your teacher no. If that is all you want to get from this forum, you will be disappointed.

I suggest that you count it yourself, and then trust your own answer. Like with your thread from a few days ago, noone here is interested in doing your homework for you. Specific questions yes, a nudge in the right direction yes, a full blown dwg ready to hand to your teacher no. If that is all you want to get from this forum, you will be disappointed.

do you understand my quastion or not ?!

i ask about the dim.

i didnt ask anybody to doing it

focus before you reply here

Is there any chance we can see a better scan? Even I'm having a bit of a problem reading the one provided.

In the meantime, on the chance this image has been borrowed from a technical drawing book, I have three at my side I can reference. Perhaps I'll find the same drawing there.

In the words of the Terminator...I'll be back.

Is there any chance we can see a better scan? Even I'm having a bit of a problem reading the one provided.

In the meantime, on the chance this image has been borrowed from a technical drawing book, I have three at my side I can reference. Perhaps I'll find the same drawing there.

In the words of the Terminator...I'll be back.

the dr. didnt give us the name of the book

he only give us A4 paper contain the hw Question

and some times he give us notes

Thanks for the new image. I came up empty handed despite looking in my three best mechanical/technical drawing books.

By the way, where are you located? What school are you attending?

Thanks for the new image. I came up empty handed despite looking in my three best mechanical/technical drawing books.

By the way, where are you located? What school are you attending?

so u didnt know the dim. ??