Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee Mac

• alanjt

• JeepMaster

• Ringis

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First of all, great routine, love it.

But i'm having some problems, i can't align text to 3d pline, i get this msg ** Object not Valid **. can that be fixed?

• 1 month later...

Hello !

In "Dynamically Align text to Curve" can I change the size of the backgroundmask, I have tried but cant find where in your code.

(I have two parallel lines and when i put a text in the line above the backgroundmask reachs the line belove)

2010-09-10_135310.jpg

Thanks Anders

Hi Anders,

The background mask would be that which is created should you switch it on manually for the MText object, i.e. its size is controlled by the Mtext object.

Lee

Hi Anders,

The background mask would be that which is created should you switch it on manually for the MText object, i.e. its size is controlled by the Mtext object.

Lee

I think he's referring to the BackGround offset.

Ah right - in that case, it will just use the default background mask settings.

Have you ever come across a way to change that? You can entmod it individually, but it would be nice to just set a default.

Have you ever come across a way to change that? You can entmod it individually, but it would be nice to just set a default.

When you posted I browsed the VL props and nothing stood out as a control for the offset for the MText VLA-Object, unless its in an Extension Dictionary, will have a little digging session :)