Product key for 2010 Revit Archi

veinsilk

Well, I'm trying to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, and not close the thread, yet. But I think we all agree, the simple answer is: Contact Autodesk. As stated previously, a simple phone call or email could get this sorted out in no time.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• veinsilk

• tzframpton

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys thnx appreciated Sir Cad64 im not in hacking this software.My goal is to know information im not dumb not to contact autodesk regarding my problem.This is a forum you know what it means "OPEN" Sir Stykface is right if my question is bit fishy from the start this thread is closed.Thnx Sir Remark wtf!

As you can see we like to have all the details. When we feel someone is holding back something we are less inclined to be forthcoming with our help. It's nothing personal but mutual respect and trust play a big role in our interactions. If a person won't answer a question put directly to him/her or provides what is perceived as an evasive answer then that gets our guard up. Just so we're clear.

There are many friendly, helpful and knowledgeable people here more than willing to lend assistance. Meet us half way and you'll find it to be true.

I hope you find an answer to your problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...