3D Paper Space Views not displaying well

MrButtonmush

Trailling 2010 but currently using 2006 too and seems appcable to both.

Background of using intermediate 2D CAD for years to draft retails plans but now playing with Basic 3D for some simple Fire Alarm layouts.

Now my problem is this: whether I start with a 2D file and make it 3D or start with a 3D file proper makes no difference but essentially in all my cad days when you make viewports in paper space the drawing is sharp like model psace and obeys the colour table you have specified.

Now when using 3D the paperspace views are low resolution and display the colour they are in model space whatever colour table I choose (pen table etc).

Now call me silly but when I draw in 2D I get what I ask for in Paper space views so why on earth doesn't 3D do the same !?!.

I use Acrobat pro 6 to as my plotter without any problems so it's definatelty a 3D issue.

In short if I start with a fresh 3D file and draw a simple 3D room etc, then make a Paper SPace view with viewport I want see and print my drawing to the resolutional vector quality I get with 2D and it obeying the pen colurs etc I have specified in the chosen pen table.

HELP PLEASE :?