.tif image in viewport wont show in print preview

alec

Hi,

I trust you have all had a merry Xmas and are looking forward to getting suitabley pickled this evening.

I have a layout with three viewports on it. One shows my plans. The other two show parts of a .tif image (map required for a planning application) at different scales. I imported the .tif image into model space, and scaled the viewports to show at 1/1250 and 1/500. All looked well until I converted to a pdf to send to someone. When I got to 'print preview' the plan shows up but neither of the images of the .tif show at all. I am more than a little confused.

Any ideas out there?

cheers,

Alec

Thanks very much. Somehow I had imported it on 'viewports' which of course is turned off. I even checked for turned off layers and thought 'no, the only one is viewports, so thats OK' Too much Sambuca I think........

Many thanks, I can complete and invoice now before going up town. Have a good New Year.

Thanks very much. Somehow I had imported it on 'viewports' which of course is turned off. I even checked for turned off layers and thought 'no, the only one is viewports, so thats OK' Too much Sambuca I think........

Many thanks, I can complete and invoice now before going up town. Have a good New Year.

Happens to me here and there, lol. Thank you! Have a good New Year too!

Dont blame it on the drink, blame it on the program! :wink: