How to weld two tubes T style connection.

sakne79

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JD Mather

• sakne79

• CadBeginner23

• Demetrios_Gr

Turn off the visibility of Sketch1 and you will see that Sketch2 is not closed. I'm not sure what the question is.

Also, you have a lot of uneeded dimensions. Use geometry constraints like equal = rather than duplicating dimensions. Most of your dimensions can be eliminated.

Yeah I know, it's not closed. I don't want to close it. I need such type of line geometry. Question how to eliminate close loop error comand on this sketch?

No, I'm not talking about any errors. Well seems like I can't explain my question.

How to draw lines, sigle lines, which is not continious (like are rentagles, circels what ever close loops) in my case not close loops. Same time eliminate close loop problem. This is only possible with 3D sketch?

In your tutorial web page there are many tutorials where are sketches with single lines. How you manage close loop problem?

Did you understand what I mean?

Here I did the sceleton frame for cage. I did it without any sketch problem messages.

Any way I have lot of project geometry lines, dots and so on.

Could you edit it by your way?

Grida.zip

• 5 years later...

Hello,

I' ve read all the posts but I didn't come to a conclusion as to "How to weld two tubes T style connection", which is also my query...

To be more clear, I am working on a tubular frame and I want to apply fillet weldings on all connections. I 've managed this, only where faces are interrupted by faces of other tubes, but wherever there is a T connection, like the one shown in the first post, applying fillet weld is non achievable... I can't figure out what I 'm doing wrong. I 've tried changing leg lengths, intermittency and extents, but nothing happens.

I would be grateful if anybody gave me a solution or an idea to my problem.

Thank you in advance

Dimitris