AsmiTools

ASMI

It is possible that some of you have noticed that the site AsmiTools no longer works due to unpaid hosting services. This is my conscious decision and not due to lack of funds. My present work has nothing to do with AutoCAD, and I find it difficult to maintain this site, as well as participate in this wonderful forum. I say goodbye to your friends. In this archive with all the AsmiTools, lisps each of you can use them as he wants. Perhaps they can be placed in AutoLISP Archive at this site. If someone wants to use my site, I will give it, write me at asmirnov#inbox.lv.

Now I end my membership at the forum and erase my account.

Goodbye friends, thanks for everything.

AsmiTools_Lisps.zip

• Like 1

Please say it isn't so!:(

Well good luck in that new job whatever it may be and thanks for being a part of the CADTutor community. Your input will be sorely missed along with your knowledge of LISP.

ASMI,

I cannot thank you enough for all the help and advice that you have given me over the past year - I have learnt a great deal from you, and you will be missed.

Good luck for the future,

Lee

We will really miss you ASMI you are really a very cooperative person , Wishing for you best of luck and illuminating future…Don’t forget us

It is possible that some of you have noticed that the site AsmiTools no longer works due to unpaid hosting services. This is my conscious decision and not due to lack of funds. My present work has nothing to do with AutoCAD, and I find it difficult to maintain this site, as well as participate in this wonderful forum. I say goodbye to your friends. In this archive with all the AsmiTools, lisps each of you can use them as he wants. Perhaps they can be placed in AutoLISP Archive at this site. If someone wants to use my site, I will give it, write me at asmirnov#inbox.lv.

Now I end my membership at the forum and erase my account.

Goodbye friends, thanks for everything.

Александр, братан, ну так жалко, что такой талант

уходит со сцены :(

Удачи и успехов на новом поприще! :)

Олег

~'J'~

Спасибо Александр за все, что ты сделал здесь, на dwg.ru и бывшем autocad.ru. Согласен с Олегом на счет таланта. Жалко, что больше на будешь радовать своим красивым стилем программирования поклонников lisp'а. Успехов и удачи на новой работе.

С глубочайшим уважением, Владимир Азарко.

Translate

Thank you Alexander for everything you have done here at dwg.ru and been of autocad.ru. I agree with Oleg at the expense of talent. It's a pity that the more you will rejoice in their beautiful style of programming fans Lisp. Good luck in your new job.

With deepest respect, Vladimir Azarko.

Спасибо Александр за все, что ты сделал здесь, на dwg.ru и бывшем autocad.ru. Согласен с Олегом на счет таланта. Жалко, что больше на будешь радовать своим красивым стилем поклонников lisp'а. Успехов и удачи на новой работе.

С глубочайшим уважением, Владимир Азарко.

Thanks Alexander for everything that you made here, to dwg.ru and been of autocad.ru. It is agreeable with Oleg to the calculation of talent. It is pitiful, that more on you will gladden by its beautiful style of the worshippers of lisp' a. of successes and success on new work. With deepest respect, Vladimir [Azarko].

Am I close? Worshippers of Lisp sounds like a cult to me :wink:

Am I close? Worshippers of Lisp sounds like a cult to me

Yes.

It's a pity that the more you will rejoice in their beautiful style of programming fans Lisp
:)

• 1 month later...

Until we see you again Alexander God speed and good fortunes.

I will hope that you are able to return one day.

You are a true friend of the LISP community.

• 2 weeks later...