Can Some one help

zainab

hey .. how is every boady ?

i am an interior design student . first year ..

i am looking for a plan (any plan) with sections . elevation or perspective ..

and i need the materials that is used in the plan because i need to do a description about the materials and isolations and the roof , and all this stuff .. !! can some one help me with that ?

Is that what the assignment is? To find a plan with sections, elevation and perspective, including materials, and then write a description about the materials. Or, are you supposed to create the plan yourself? :unsure:

Have you tried searching Google Images?

hey .. how is every boady ?

i am an interior design student . first year ..

i am looking for a plan (any plan) with sections . elevation or perspective ..

and i need the materials that is used in the plan because i need to do a description about the materials and isolations and the roof , and all this stuff .. !! can some one help me with that ?

I'll draft you up a set of plans for $600, thats my fee for students..

That's a pretty tall order. And you thought we would just give you one? Think of the effort that has to go into doing something like that and ask yourself if you'd just give something like this away. It's not like you asked for a block representing a pump, a chair, or a tree for instance.