Acad sheet renumbering

mrobinson

Does anyone have a lisp I can modify that will change sheet numbers depending on their file names? I have about 200 sheets that I will have to rearrange about 20 times and if someone has a simple lisp (!!!) that will pull the file name and put it on the drawing at X,Y location thru a script program that I have I would be most grateful!

• 3 years later...

old post but this is all i can find using the "search", can anyone else touch on this, I tend to do a lot of renumbering sheets, both the layout tabs and the sheet#'s themselves. using auto CAD 2008

Thanks

Search here a bit more look for bigal there was the same question a few weeks back and a number of suggestions were made to handle multiple drawings and sheet renumbering.

I have a VBA also that updates the sheets and would be a good starting point for what you want.