Blow up Details

tomyzoom

Hi Guys,

For example you are working on a general layout drawings like floor plans...and on the same sheet,,,you want to put a details( a blow up details)..let say section of stairs...(scale 1:10)...how can you do that?i tried to do it but I had a problem with the dimensions....please help...

cheers

Hi Guys,

For example you are working on a general layout drawings like floor plans...and on the same sheet,,,you want to put a details( a blow up details)..let say section of stairs...(scale 1:10)...how can you do that?i tried to do it but I had a problem with the dimensions....please help...

cheers

Are you working in model space and then creating viewports in paper space? The viewport can be scaled to different plot scales. You can either dim in paperspace with the dimscale set to 1 or you can create separate dim styles and separate dim layers and freeze and thaw the dim layers for each viewport.

Hi Guys,

cheers

I assume your dimensions are in Model Space. Sounds like you need to make your dimensions annotative. This would solve your dimension scale problem.

KC

Hi Guys,

cheers

Just create another viewport in paperspace and then scale it to whatever for your blow up detail

Dodge8)