Microstation Remove grid

hbili

I am quite new in Microstation. Used to work with AutoCAD about 25 years. My queastion - is there possibility to remove grid from Microstation. Thank you!

View attributes grid un-tick it, also switch off the grid snap in the snaps menu, otherwise you will find you are snapping to a grid that is invisible, even more annoying

any questions on microstation feel free to email me on richard3009651@hotmail.co.uk

By switching off the grid and using microstation's "Accudraw", it performs just the same as Autocad free model space.

Not many people use grids these days :wink:

Richard, thank you...by the way-what is your experience about using Microstation today regarding to so many softwares like CADWorx, AutoCAD, PDS (i know that PDS is with MS)...if you are in position to decide what to learn in order to get a jos - what will you do? Thaks!

It all depends on what field of work you are in, the most widely used by far is Autocad, but a solid understanding of microstation is a big bonus, if you can master both platforms, I use both on a daily basis, I draw mainly electrical schematics, just keep drawing and try and learn a new skill each day, youtube have some great tutorials

Richard, company I am working for decided to buy PDS licence. I wonder if you can advice with specific procedure about learning PDS from the very begining. Shall I start with Microstation or what? Thank you for your kindness!