ACAD 2010 help

jlau6888

I did a drawing with the student/educational version of 2010 but now have a full version of 2010. Is there any way for me to transfer the drawing from the the student version to the full version and be able to plot the drawing WITHOUT the educational disclaimer border on it? Thanks for the help in advance!!!

Well maybe if you use the Window option instead of Display.

Warning: Any content created in the drawing done with the student version used in the full version will result in the new drawing getting the same educational disclaimer embedded in it. I'm sure you're aware of this though, right?

Well as long as you know that's good. Some CAD users have played fast and loose with content derived from the educational version in their workplace only to find they have "infected" a number of drawing files with the disclaimer. Blatantly doing this will not endear you to the boss nor the company to AutoDesk.