Cant open 3ds max file

nowikovs12

Hi guys, I cant open one 3ds max file, I modeled it yesterday, it is a sofa, now when I try to open it, it comes up with this error - DLL:\program files\2ds max 2010\stdplugs\flelink.dlu>failed to initializie,

error code 1816 - not enough quota is available to process this command?

please help, I spent all day modeling that sofa, now I cant get it back,.... nightmare

I'm not using a registered version cad64, and I don't know what will happen if I will restart it, if it wont open, I wont be able to hand in my project tomorow,...... this is bad, at the moment I am still in 3ds max, but if it crashes, I might not be able to open it again , do you have any ideas what to do? thanks

You're not using a registered version? What does that mean exactly? Are you using an illegal copy of the program that you downloaded from some torrent site or something? If that's the case then no, I cannot help you.

If you are a student, you should be able to download the educational version HERE.

yes, thats correct, I got it from torrents, ok thanks for your help anyway, I'll have a look in that student version....

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, I cant open one 3ds max file, I modeled it yesterday, it is a sofa, now when I try to open it, it comes up with this error - DLL:\program files\2ds max 2010\stdplugs\flelink.dlu>failed to initializie,

error code 1816 - not enough quota is available to process this command?

please help, I spent all day modeling that sofa, now I cant get it back,.... nightmare

find your "autoback" folder.