bush drawing in a9tech

endlasuresh

I am in need of this drawing.I have already drawn but i want your help since i am new to draw

photo2010511716168.th.jpg

here i am giving details which is not visible clearly in that images since i captured it from mobile

length is 39

breadh is 30

radius is 5

my first question is i have drawn the rectangle but how i should draw of radius 5 for the corners of rectangle

if you didnot understand please ask to me URL%5D

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• endlasuresh

• Car5858

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

end: You haven't finished the first drawing you started. Why are you now starting a second drawing?

sorry mark

I have to manufacture this product.their are few more products in which a polygon should require.ill get back to that thread with the images.

could you tell me how to draw the arc for square corners.I may think it can be drawn from polyline but please clear me.

car5858 : I dont see anything in file menu for radius

edit i see the filet icon

thanks

It appears the image you have posted is missing a few key dimensions. Now I suppose one can assume certain things but never leave the machinist in doubt as to what you what. Do you really want him to guess at where entities (like holes) are to be located and what radius you want to use?

Bush Drawing Questions.jpg

Could you tell us what software you will be using to draw this part? Not A9Tech I hope.

Have you taken a look at this A9Cad program?

I just downloaded it, took it for a test drive and the only thing I have to say is - you get what you pay for. :P

I downloaded it on Friday but I have not installed it.

And you don't get what you don't pay for too! Like a polygon command.

I just tried out the program. It seems that the commands do not work.

The help file seems to be basic one line answers.

The fillet command did not work at all.

The program has been removed

Sorry I can offer you no more help with this program

I just tried out the program. It seems that the commands do not work.

The help file seems to be basic one line answers.

The fillet command did not work at all.

Yeah, I couldn't get the Fillet command to work either. Also, the Osnap toggle button along the bottom of the screen doesn't work either. You have to turn the Osnaps on and off individually as needed.

Don't bother installing it ReMark. It's not worth your time.

This is a very, very basic CAD program. It may be good enough for hobbyist's but definitely not for professionals.

I think the OP would do better to down load the trial version of AutoCad and learn the proper way.:shock:

Thanks for the head up Cad64 re: installing A9Tech. Sounds like a pretty poor excuse for a CAD program.

i am using autocad now and i have drawn those arcs with fillet command

bushmian.jpg

this diagram has two more drawings but i am not getting what are they anyway i post here

31694509.jpg http://img140.imageshack.us/i/31694509.jpg/

http://img443.imageshack.us/i/66554365.jpg/

the final product is

http://img3.imageshack.us/i/88323516.jpg/

This images have been captured from mobile as i dont have file.

My questions are here

1.what is the thickness of this drawing (product)

2.the four squares corners are having rounded shapes but the radius hasnt given.how we can draw those arcs ?

3.I dont see the tool box just like in a9tec.i mean arc,recangle,circle,fillet etc

4.i want to view the image in colors like geobuilder has posted in the first of my thread.As i want to view side top bottom etc so i can how it looks.

I have few more questions of this drawing ill post in next post

a9tech is all bull**** i have wasted all the time with their arc mirror osnap ortho commands.they work on one time and other time they dont work.

Autocad is very easy and fast to understand

Did you see the image I posted on Page 1?

The thickness of the part is 15.

Use a radius of 1 on the smaller squares.

View image in colors? Are you referring to layer colors?

There is no "toolbox" for the commands you list. If you are using a later version of AutoCAD like 2009 thru 2011 the default environment is the Ribbon. Look on the Home tab, Draw panel for Arc, Rectangle, Circle, Line, Polyline, Ellipse, etc. commands. Look on the Home tab, Modify panel for such commands as Fillet, Copy, Move, Rotate, Mirror, Stretch, Explode, etc.

Don't like the Ribbon? Add the old style drop-down menus above the Ribbon by setting Menubar equal to 1.

thanks mark

I am using 2010 ill look them and let you know if i have problem but ill read documents tutorials.

yes i have seen your diagram already but my image snap was very poor to visible.now i have completed plan view let me what should i do now.Their are two more images and i will draw them too.

guide to finish this diagram.I have asked in colors that means just like this final result

http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showpost.php?p=318751&postcount=33

colors or no colors but i want to view all sides.

thanks

Suresh

Typical views would be: top, front, side (I do the one on the right; the Brits do the one on the left), and maybe an isometric. Add an auxilliary view for oddly shaped pieces where true lengths cannot be depicted any other way.

For whatever reason sometimes while viewing this website I cannot see some of the images posted by others. In this case I cannot see the one by GeoBuilder that you reference. Sorry. I usually have no problem seeing them on my home computer though. I'll take a look when I get home this afternoon.

When you say "view all sides" are you talking about a 2D or 3D image? If you're talking 3D that is a whole other set of commands. I feel as though you are still struggling with the 2D commands however.

Here is an example of a 3D object where the top, front, and one side have colored faces. The original color of the object is red which can be seen through the hole. Is this what you mean?

Color_My_World.jpg

I'm home now and I could see the images that GeoBuilder posted. If you are talking about the 2D drawings then I think he would have been smart enough to put the object one one layer (color: black) and most of the dimensions on a second layer (color: blue). It appears that two dimensions are red. This could be done in one of two ways. The first would have been to just override the dimension's layer color setting (change from blue to red) which is easily done. The second way would have been to create a second layer just for these two dimensions and assign it the color red.

If you are talking about the 3D image he posted then I'm going to assume he used the Color Faces option in his 3D workspace much as I did in the image I posted above. The only way to be sure is to ask him. He's a nice enough fellow I'm sure he would tell you exactly what he did.

Please see my corrected post above re: radius of corners.