bush drawing in a9tech

endlasuresh

Typical views would be: top, front, side (I do the one on the right; the Brits do the one on the left), and maybe an isometric. Add an auxilliary view for oddly shaped pieces where true lengths cannot be depicted any other way.

For whatever reason sometimes while viewing this website I cannot see some of the images posted by others. In this case I cannot see the one by GeoBuilder that you reference. Sorry. I usually have no problem seeing them on my home computer though. I'll take a look when I get home this afternoon.

I do not know 2d 3d images but from your post i understood.however i am saying top front side to view.

I want to complete like this attached image.If you cannot see the image click this link and view http://img3.imageshack.us/i/88323516.jpg/

88323516.jpg

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReMark

• endlasuresh

• Car5858

• Cad64

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You are talking about an isometric view.

In AutoCAD can isometric view can be created in 2D or 3D.

2D Isometric

Start the SNAP command. Type for Style. Then type for Isometric. AutoCAD will ask you to specify the vertical spacing. Accept the default by pressing the Enter key.

Look at your screen.

The crosshairs will now be foreshortened and in two colors (green & red). Press the F9 key to turn off Snap.

Pressing the F5 key will toggle the three isoplane directions of Top, Right and Left.

3D Isometric

This would require the creation of your object in 3D and a change of view (one of four preset isometric views. The 3D solid object is created from 2D geometry.

Here is an example of a simple isometric. Note that to create a circle in an isometric drawing you do NOT use the Circle command. Use the ELLIPSE command instead.

Start the Ellipse command. AutoCAD will prompt you to Specify axis endpoint of ellipse or [Arc/Center/Isocircle]: Type for Isocircle. Next you'll be prompted to Specify center of isocircle. Pick your centerpoint. Then you'll be prompted to Specify radius of isocircle or [Diameter]: Input a radius or type for Diameter and then enter a diameter instead. The result should be an isometric circle.

Simple_Isometric.jpg

thanks for this too Ill draw that thing once i cleared this

their are two more images i dont know whether they are top or side view etc but how we can find it.see below links of images which i posted earlier too

http://img140.imageshack.us/i/31694509.jpg/

http://img443.imageshack.us/i/66554365.jpg/

let me know how to find the thickness and draw final product too.

I did not ask you to draw the above image. I posted it so you could see what an object might look like drawn in 2D isometric.

One image is a side view. It shows the depth (thickness) of the object as 15. I could not open the second image.

What do you mean "how to draw final product"? Do your three standard views and add the isometric view as the fourth one if you want. I already gave you instructions on how to go about drawing in 2D isometric above.

Something to look at. SE Iso view of your part done in 3D.

Question: Do all the holes go completely through the part?

Bush Drawing Isometric View.jpg

they have given this much but from my side yes the holes will go completely through the product.

Ill draw the second image too and will post in the next post.

here are few questions

did you used the plan view measurements or image to draw this iso view ?

can we cut this product on a plate of 15mm thickness and the plate would be 60 mm in length and 50 mm in breadth or as we wish but it will the plate would be larger than the product so that it can go inside in the plate.

this is for view how a die can be made.ill post some samples of the die making.

I anticipated that the holes would go entirely through the object and drew it as such. It was only after doing so that I had some doubt. That is why I asked.

I used the plan view measurements. The object's thickness was taken from one of the images.

Your question about the plate makes no sense to me. I do not know what you are asking. Sorry.

Are you asking if a punch can be made that would produce this piece out of flat stock (plate)?

After some consideration I'll try to address your question about the plate.

I work in a chemical plant so there isn't much call for creating dies and punching out plates. I image it would be a two step process. Punch the blank and then the holes. For all I know it could be done in one step. Why don't you tell me how it works.

As long the plate is larger than the die it sounds like it would work. What do you want to know from us? What do you want to see next?

thanks its fine for this iso view using measurements.I thought it was made like for preview without measurements

here what i was requesting means the product which is in iso view i have to manufacture it with plastic or rubber so we need to cut the shape on iron plate.

as you say it can be done by punch yeah the product should be punched on the plate.the plate will be larger than the product but not the die.

A die means where the cavity should be made for product.it consists of several plates holes rods etc.

here is the sample

sampl.jpg

black is metal plate

red squares and circle are all 15 mm thickness

white space should be empty space so we fill in this white space with plastic or rubber to make that component.I want to view this in iso view so i can understand how does it looks inside the die.This is an easy to make but most components needed to be cut in several parts.

I hope you understood what i was asking but if cant tell me i can show sample of our other dies.

Once again I am at work and unable to view an image (if you did include one in your post above). I won't be able to answer your questions until I arrive home.

thanks mark i was looking for this only.so how can we make and how to find the measurements does autocad will provide automatically?

still today i havent dont know how to show measurements like you showed in this post http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/showpost.php?p=323103&postcount=7

you have completed all the way but i have few more questions i will ask

There is a "Quick Dimension" feature in AutoCAD but I would not go as far as to say that AutoCAD provides automatic dimensioning.

How did I show those dimensions? Simple. I created a new layer called DIMS and assigned it the color red. Next I made the DIMS layer current. Then I used the DIMSTYLE command to modify the dimension style to change the way the dimensions appear. This included such things as arrowhead lengths, offsets from geometry to the beginning of extensions lines, text style, text height, how I wanted the text to be above the line, unit format, precision etc.

I think it is good drafting/CAD practice to have a separate layer for dimensions.

Re: Quick Dimensions (QDIM)

This tool will create quick strings of dimensions. The user can select many points in a row (Osnaps) and AutoCAD will add the dimensions in one command. Refer to AutoCAD Help or your User's Guide for further information.

I checked out the website of Mahesh Enterprises. What is your connection to it? Are you an engineer with the company? The website is in English I noticed. I'm assuming it was translated from your native language. I think the translation could use some work as it doesn't read quite right to someone who's native language is English. It is only a suggestion and I mean no offense.

I was curious so I looked up Hyderabad. I see it is located on the east coast of India and is the capitol of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. Is your native language Urdu?

I also see it is among the largest cities in India (4 million+ inhabitants). That's a far cry from the city I live in which has a population of only 70,000.

My brother is used to run that company (mahesh enterprises ) and 7 months back he died so i have brought it to online.I used to make money online and freelance works but from my brother absence i have lefted them.I spend all the time on webmaster forums and i even own one but i dont take care at all since the niche was not good.

I own like 10 to 15 domains one year back but all i left them.

As for mahesh enterprises i just posted two posts for testing and it is from drupal theirs a lot work involved in it but i have to manufacture this products for a company in this month so i am testing them since the diemaker was charging it for more.

I am native of hyderabad and telugu is our native language.I have to correct them or else i will give to someone for writing but it could be done in next month onwards.

Ill let you know later what is the purpose of this products.

btw is their any slideshows in autocad ? I mean the die consists of more parts to remove product from die.as for this diagram it may have five plates.

AutoCAD can create what it calls slides and run a slide show using a script. It's pretty basic. The user creates a series of drawing files that are then called by the script, displayed and then the next slide is shown in order. The script can be set to loop continuously.

I'm sorry to hear about the death of your brother. Thank you for sharing such a private matter with us. I wish you well in your business venture.