Match Line

e.mounir

The best way to draw match line

1- make match line and brake line with over lab area in each part (note: I will repeated the information in two drawing )

2- make match line only without brake line ( sometime the match line found in the critical area like expansion joint )

Can any one help me to chose one or tell me another way

Regards,

Please don't cross post.

I have deleted your other duplicate thread.

Can you provide more information about what you're trying to do? Screenshots are also helpful.

Wide pline with phantom line type, don't show the same information on both drawings, the match line should start and stop at the same place.

In Model Space, type VPORTS at the command line to open the "Viewports" dialog. You can choose the setup you want from there. Once you have viewports, you can set your UCS for each one.

In the future, it would be better if you start a new thread when you have a question. This thread is about matchlines, not UCS.