animation speed

3darchi

Finally managed to create a 3000 frame animation and converted to a movie via ram player but would like to slow the animation down in the last 1000 frames - is this an easy process or do I need to go back to original model? Also, I would like to end the animation on the last frame rather than it continuing on a loop. Grateful for any help.

• 2 weeks later...
:( I hate having to redirect you to another forum, but I don't do animation so I don't have any advice to give. And since no one else has responded, maybe you should try asking your question over at The Area.

• 1 year later...

animation, k i would not do this step on 3ds max but you can use basic software like coral video studio, even windows media player works.

import the movie and split the movie on the timeline at the desired spot then apply a 1/2 speed and continue from there. then just export