about printing

paraskia

Hello,I'm new here so i 'd like to apologize for my English and i hope that I've made the right decision for my thread.

I'm having some printing problems.In particular i would like to know how cam the ink stay in the inner side of the drawing instead of instead of being axially.

thank you in advance

Vivi

i have a drawing in a small scale, 1/50. So i have lineweight which is thin and others which are much thicker. when i print this drawing, the thicker lines aren't any longer at the same stretch. is there any adjustment that i can do?

Hope i made you understand.

Aha ok, now I see. Lineweight can be set on several different places. Do you use a CTB-file when plotting? In there you set LIneweight, and if you have something set there, it overrides the lineweights set in the actual drawings.

I'm very sorry that i can't express myself well enough. My question is if it is possible to choose the side of the line in which i want the ink. I have set the lineweight but during the printing, the ink is put in left and also in the right side of the line and as a result, when i have 2lineweight, for example 0.8 and 0.4, the one next to the other, i have a small "tooth" which I don't want.

Thank very much for all your effort.

The condition shown above is the result of two different polylines each assigned a different width. To eliminate the "tooth" as you call it you could assign both lines the same width, eliminate width altogether or create a transition piece of line bewteen the two that has a different starting and ending width.