Images missing

Tiger

I haven't had trouble viewing images before in Firefox (on 3.6.3) but the last week some images show, some don't and some show third, fourth time I load the thread. What gives? Anyone else have these troubles?

edit: lets see if I can get an image up of my problem with images missing :?

edit2: yep, this image I can see- but as you can see, Fahims image I can't see...

The image displays fine for me in Chrome, IE8 and Firefox although I noticed a slight delay in Firefox while the holding text was replaced by the image.

I noticed that there is a minor new version availible for Firefox, will install that and see if it changes.... the annoying part is that it's not all images, but it is a few every day....

I have so many images blocked by our network nanny that I no longer notice missing images. I get surprised when I am home and see what everybody else has been talking about.

Just missed an image in a recent post. I'm at work and use IE for my browser. This is the location I tend to "lose" the most images. At home I run FireFox and usually have no problem. But my home system uses a different graphics card too. I attribute the problems I have at work to the graphics card not the browser.

We have no network blockage at all (I am continually surprised at that), and I haven't had these issues before this week, and perhaps last week so I can't blame the graphics (and a brand new computer so should be issues with that). It works in IE as well.... I'm stumped :?

At home it works fine. While browsing from work, some images are replaced by they names- I think it is a firewall setting or something like that.

I use Firefox booth at home and at the office.