Suggestion poll to send to Autodesk?

skipsophrenic

Just been thinking and every so often people keep having the same problems that take 10 steps to solve unless they're well versed in one of the programming languages like lisp, vba etc. . .

So i was wondering whether it would be worth setting up a "Suggestions To Autodesk" forum, then when enough ideas in it say every 100 threads, take the best and send them to autodesk?

What do you think?

Thnx, i knew about the wishlist but i was just thinking maybe run something similar here, as here you can get positive/constructive feedback on a suggestion so. where as at augi the just take 10 ideas a time and as far as am aware the ones that are rejeted never get told why. (Please Correct me if am wrong)

I imagine you could compile all the feedback you wanted to here, but how are you going to get the right people at Autodesk to accept/acknowledge it?

The big picture is that Autodesk is going to do what Autodesk wants to do, period. Join the myFeedback community if you want any chance at having any direct feedback. Public wish lists are just for show for the most part anyway.

Didn't mean to "shoot your idea down", but having been witness, up close to the last 4 releases, I was just trying to share my viewpoint. So are you going to sign up for myFeedback?

• 2 weeks later...