acdesk land :angle display

dagger38

Hi , I am new to acad.

Ik have made a drawing of a triangle.

base line = A,B

Top = M

distans between A and B stays the same.

I would like to display a angle between the lines AM and BM.

This angle has to display a changing angle , when i move point M...

So: A and B stay as they are but i need to move point M until i get a specific angle , so i need to see the angle as i move point M?

How do i do this?

I checked the angle every time i have moved point M by using the INQUIRY/ANLGE menu but this is to much work...

As i mentioned before ... I'm new:cry:

dagger38

Draw the angle dimension at M. Then by picking the two lines and the dimension, and making the grip at M and the dimension active, you can drag M all over the place and the angle dimension will up date.

Alternatively, if you know what the angle should be at M, you could construct the triangle. :D

Angle.jpg

Draw the angle dimension at M. Then by picking the two lines and the dimension, and making the grip at M and the dimension active, you can drag M all over the place and the angle dimension will up date.

Alternatively, if you know what the angle should be at M, you could construct the triangle. :D

ok thats wat i am looking for... The point is , i dont know how to make the angle display on the drawing???

dagger38

You need to learn about dimensioning, and I think it would be better if you do a bit of exploring in that direction.

What you need to look out for is to format a dimension style, then to draw angular dimensions. :)

You need to learn about dimensioning, and I think it would be better if you do a bit of exploring in that direction.

What you need to look out for is to format a dimension style, then to draw angular dimensions. :)

got it!:shock:

command :dimangular

shoos line1 line 2 and presto angle displayed!:D

Thanks (now for making the displayed tekst bigger):oops:

Thanks (now for making the displayed tekst bigger)

Dimscale and/or Dimtxt

Be sure the text style you are using in your dimension style has a fixed height of 0.