Autocad P&ID 2009

jedax81

Hi guys,

I am using Autocad P&ID 2009 and draw a line diagram. I saved it and close the window. When I opened back the file, I wanted to delete some pipelines but it says "one was filtered out" and I won't be able to delete it. Is there any thing that i have missed on the settings or command? Please help me, thanks

I can't say about P&ID but the filtered out is often because you are trying to do something to an object on a locked or frozen layer. Check for that first.

hi dave,

I've checked it and the layers seems not locked. When I clicked the line and right clicked, there is an option "sub-object selection filter" which expands to:

no filter

vertex

edge face

solid history

by changing it, it doesn't change anything or i can't delete the line still.

• 3 years later...

I had the same problem. I solved it by adding this drawing to the new progect in progect manager.

I'm so glad to solve this problem because I missed 1 week to find the solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)