SU users, Podium Or Twilight?

gcp310

looking at getting into more SU and really want to get the rendering side of is sorted. I am after a renderer that works inside SU and can pretty much do the image i have posted below. The image below is done in Max.

8416_92139839980_55190794980_620688_6966610_n.jpg

27056_277790144980_55190794980_810198_879429_n.jpg

Thanks

G

Twilight gets my vote.

The interface, material editor and stability are all superior IMHO. And yes I have used both.

You can look through my blog (in my signature) and click on the Twilight label. I did all those with Twilight. But believe me there are much better examples on the Twilight Forum as well.

Thanks Eric, i was fishing for your answer :)

I figured you may have used both. I stopped playing with SU for a while, but for some reason have jumped back into it over the last few months and

after replying to a thread in the acad3d section, i found acad 3d to be clunky.

Thanks. That is one of my favorites as well. It has a mood I like. There is one of those just outside my office that has many years on it... this one is "new".

• 2 months later...

I am loving Thea but it is a stand alone and has a much higher learning curve than Twilight. The nice thing about Twilight is it works inside SU, Thea does not.

That said, I have not touched Twilight much in a while... playing with Thea.