Lee Mac

Let me state from the outset that I realise that there isn't too much practicality in this application, and hence I consider it more of a novelty app for your amusement and enjoyment.

I have seen a few similar programs that will create a clock interface and proceed to animate the interface using a while loop or similar coupled with a small increment. These programs are cool in themselves, but take priority over all other user actions and also tend to lock up the average PC with all the entity regeneration.

However, the engine that powers my application utilises a reactor to update it's display, and hence it may function in the background without hindering the actions of the user; moreover, it may be used as a functional timepiece whilst working.

I have coded the program as a 'toggle', hence to initiate the clock, type 'clock' at the command-line, and similarly to disable the clock, type 'clock' again at the command-line.

I hope you like it! :)

Clock.png

DigitalClock.png

Lee

Clock.lsp

DigitalClock.lsp

Edited by Lee Mac

excellent:shock:!

How clean your coding looks, very nice! Many kudos for you :-)

Thats really nice.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you all like it :) - I had fun writing it also :)

For those of you who prefer a digital display, I have updated the first post :)

I think I prefer how the analog clock turned out, but it was fun experimenting with the concept all the same.

Lee

• 3 weeks later...

:shock:

Let me state from the outset that I realise that there isn't too much practicality in this application, and hence I consider it more of a novelty app for your amusement and enjoyment.

I have seen a few similar programs that will create a clock interface and proceed to animate the interface using a while loop or similar coupled with a small increment. These programs are cool in themselves, but take priority over all other user actions and also tend to lock up the average PC with all the entity regeneration.

However, the engine that powers my application utilises a reactor to update it's display, and hence it may function in the background without hindering the actions of the user; moreover, it may be used as a functional timepiece whilst working.

I have coded the program as a 'toggle', hence to initiate the clock, type 'clock' at the command-line, and similarly to disable the clock, type 'clock' again at the command-line.

I hope you like it! :)

Clock.png

[ATTACH]22470[/ATTACH]

Lee

Thanks Lee I love your works...

It was very nice and useful.:D:shock: