Profile Station Labels - Align to Grid

traumathecat

Hi all,

I'm working on street profiles and I am trying to use Civil 3D's (2011) Profile Labels - Major Station Labels. I've gotten the labels to display, but they rotate in relationship to the profile line. I'd like all of the station labels to be oriented at the same angle (90°). Does anybody know how to do this, or if it is possible?

Thanks.

Find the Label Style Composer for major station labels. Go to the General tab. Under Behavior you should see an item called Orientation Reference. It will give you three choices: Object, View, and World Coordinate System. Select View. To finish, go to the Layout tab and change the Rotation Angle to 90. That should do it.

Find the Label Style Composer for major station labels. Go to the General tab. Under Behavior you should see an item called Orientation Reference. It will give you three choices: Object, View, and World Coordinate System. Select View. To finish, go to the Layout tab and change the Rotation Angle to 90. That should do it.

Thanks for your help. I tried this, but I don't see any change in the labels. Maybe I am missing something else. I had to just manually make text labels for now so I can meet my deadline. Once I get these plans out of the way, I will give it another shot.