working with blocks, please help

pdicdican

hello everyone, I am a beginner and still learning to create some drawings in CAD. I have encountered a problem regarding the usage of blocks. one of these is when I have drawn a sample sink using just lines, circles and arcs, when I tried to convert the objects into a block, my sink became very small in my drawing. with this problem of mine, may someone help me in figuring how to make this work a little better. bow!!!!!!!

When your creating your block are your measuremants in mm or inches? either way make sure when your creating your block that your SETTINGS - BLOCKUNITS are correct i.e mm or inches whatever you are using.

ok, thank you very much, I tried your suggested solutions and it work. problem solve. keep up the good works, sirs? greatly appreciated

can you add some more on the properties of using block, in acad09 there are what they call parameters, what are the usage of these things. ty