I can't see my properties and design center windows. The command line says the name when I click on the icon to open them but I can't see them anywhere on my desktop. If I clink again the command line says propertiesclose or adclose. When I saved and closed my last session they were open as I always have them. I work with two screens with my drawing window open in one and the other windows open in the other. I've tried using only one display but they still didn't show up. I use AutoCad 2002. I use those windows everyday. I'm at a loss without them. Any help is much appreciated.

I've lost my properties and design center windows. I click on the icons and they show in the command line (also when I use ctrl+1 and ctrl+2). If I click again they show as propertiesclose and adclose. They were there when I ended my last session. I use two monitors but I tried using only one and still not displaying. I've clicked on every part of the edge of the window and still not there.

I've merged your two threads, please don't cross post.

Everyone reads the new threads in each section, so if someone has an answer, they will respond. Posting the same question multiple times only confuses everyone and makes it difficult to follow the progress towards finding a solution.

Maybe it's off-screen. While the command is active (and you think it should be displayed)...

Hit Alt+Spacebar

Hit M (for move)

use the arrow keys to move it back on screen

or

Hit Alt+Spacebar

Hit S (for size)

use the arrow keys to resize so you can see it on screen

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the reply, and I'm still struggling. I don't think the CUI exists in release 2004, which is what I'm using (I know its a little out of date). http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2010/ENU/AutoCAD%202010%20User%20Documentation/index.html?url=WS1a9193826455f5ff-7c11d46c11cb8605735-5ed1.htm,topicNumber=d0e369252

I did find my lost properties window by increasing my monitor resolution to the max, but that seems more lucky than a real solution.