AutoCAD Architecture Design Tool

Mandi4nier

Does anyone know how to create a design tool? I am trying to make a 2D line drawing of a cubicle into a 3D architecture file.

Or does anyone know where I can find a 3D architecture file of a cubicle?

Thanks!!!!!

Mandi

You can use the Polysolid, Extrude or PressPull commands to create your cubicle walls.

If you have standard sizes you normally use then create a block of each to save yourself some time.

Edited by ReMark
no 3D dynamic block feature

alans office Layout1.pdfTry also elevation and thickness a good cheats way of creating 3d objects,

example Thickness 1000 just draw a closed polyline as a long thin wall 1000 long 50 gap Vpoint 1,1,1 you have a 3d wall use Elev to set heights.

As per remark use extrude say 50x50 sq extrude 1000 but use Rotate3d To stand it up then just move in a 3d view to correct location.

I guess my objection to using Thickness stems from the fact that it reminds me of looking at an aluminum extrusion (hollow inside). No big deal. Just curiousity like I said.