SketchUp Stuff

cadmastr

Hello All:

I have a website that is dedicated to 3D Modeling. It contains a host of info related to SketchUp and AutoCAD 3D Modeling (mostly SketchUp though.)

Here you will find FREE downloadable SketchUp and AutoCAD Models as well as info on SketchUp How-To videos and various links for SketchUp and AutoCAD 3D Modeling info.

Since I haven't posted more than (9) threads, your system won't allow me to display a link to my website. Therefore, you will need to do the following:

My name is "chrispicciano". The address of my site is the same as the name shown (minus the quotes) and then add a ".com" to the end of it (minus the quotes).

When you get there, there will be a listing of (3) websites. Pick the one for 3D Modeling. Okay?

Sorry to have to go through this mess just to give a link, but I have never come across a forum with such strict rules as this one.

Chris Picciano