problem loading up after downloading

lurchello

:unsure:Dear Forum,

I have successfully downloaded the autocad mac as a student license for 3 years, however when trying to open for the first time it bounces up and down four times and then goes flat, try it again and the same thing happens? Can you help. Running graphics card ATI Radeon graphics processor HDI 5670, would this be the problem?

i would welcome your help.

It's been a long time since I've used an Apple product. I think we are going to need a lot more information.

Are you sure you even downloaded the correct version and that your Mac meets or exceeds the minimum hardware specifications?

What makes you suspect your problem is graphics related? Are any other programs you are running on this computer giving you a problem?

It's been a long time since I've used an Apple product. I think we are going to need a lot more information.

Are you sure you even downloaded the correct version and that your Mac meets or exceeds the minimum hardware specifications?

What makes you suspect your problem is graphics related? Are any other programs you are running on this computer giving you a problem?

'It is just one of the areas that I cannot pinpoint, i am having no other problems on my computer. I am sure that my mac meets the hardware requirements.

I havent been able to open it once and when i contact the helpdesks they ask me for the access code which is meant to flash up when the product opens, but it doesnt open and hence my boggle

I'm not getting any younger and my joints are rusting so could you post those specs in the next 90 seconds? Thanks.

Add the OS info too.

I just realized you posted this same problem back on November the 5th at the AutoDesk Discussion Groups in the AutoCAD for Mac forum. Obviously you weren't alone and obviously no one at AD stepped in to offer a workable solution either.

I think a lot of people who waited on the release of AutoCAD for Mac are now regretting their choice.

So far it looks like the two most given answers are uninstall/reinstall and change the language to English or select U.S. as the country. Sounds like a cluster@#%& to me.