Deleting duplicate lines, arcs, hatches, etc... on 2011

brasax

I've read the posts about the "overkill" command which doesn't work on 2011 anymore. :?

Any other command I don't know about that would take care of overlapping lines, etc.. ? It seems if Autodesk already had a command for this issue, it should still have it...or?

The posts list that "overkill" is an Express Tool. If it's just a matter of having Express Tools, then I would be very happy if somebody could explain me how to get those. I don't seem to have them, yet a lot of the commands are there - seems to me as if ET got mixed in with the rest of AutoCAD and is not a separate command center anymore.

Thanks!

Express Tools must be installed to use Overkill, that's true of all versions, not just 2011. To install Express Tools, just re-run the setup from your AutoCAD CD, or from the Control Panel. (see below)

ExpressTools.jpg

Edited by nestly

Everything worked fine: CUILOAD showed me that ETs were not loaded, and loading them per the instructions above worked perfectly.

"Overkill" really is a godsend for my current project, so thank you all for your help! :)