is this possible to make flowcharts

jackson6612

It's possible but there are programs out there that specialize in producing flow charts. They come packed with all the symbols, arrows, etc. that one could need. Like any other symbols, you could probably find a source for flowchart symbols that could be used with AutoCAD.

For a while it seemed like flowcharts were the only CAD work I did. I'd suggest using blocks wherever possible, to standardize fonts, arrowhead sizes, etc. Turning on the grid might help.

• 7 years later...
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2011 at 5:19 PM, ReMark said:

It's possible but there are programs out there that specialize in producing flow charts. They come packed with all the symbols, arrows, etc. that one could need. Like any other symbols, you could probably find a source for flowchart symbols that could be used with AutoCAD.

I agree with remark, there are specific tools to draw them even though you can draw flowcharts with CAD. If you know the meaning of these flowchart symbols  you can easily draw them by just using ms paint. example of flowchart cad is attached

flowchart_and_strings_dwg_block_for_autocad_10084.gif

If you have Power Point you can use that.  It has a collection of smart shapes and lines that stay connected to the shapes when you drag them around.  Not as good as Visio but OK for occasional use.